Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold: Corsa DB performance exhaust (Boston area)

Corsa Performance 24745 dB Cat-Back Exhaust System. For crew cab short bed. Pick up in Southern NH, not shipping. Can also arrange delivery in the Marlboro, MA area or Southern Maine. Was on the truck for 3 days. Too loud for the wife, who drives it quite a bit...will remove this ad if she leaves me, as I'll be keeping the exhaust...paid $630, great price at $275. pic below. Thx

Contact me at [email protected]

Thx

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
bump....and price change....nearly new Corsa db performance cat back system for crew cab short bed..for pick up in the Boston area/s. NH/s. Maine area. $300

Airmousam at gmail.com

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump and price drop $275.. IM for pictures... thx

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump and added a pic. Exhaust is sitting on a piece of carpet...just looks like cement.

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Corsa Performance 24745 dB Cat-Back Exhaust System. CCSB

·
Registered
802 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Correct, thx
OP, I am interested. Do you know how this sounds compared to the Corsa 14745? In clips, the 14745 sounds deeper so I'm worried about drone. But, to me, they look like the same system only one has dual tips, so...??

Why you Selling?
I have that on my list to buy in the future.
Just curious if I should avoid?
Read the thread.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Do you know how this sounds compared to the CORSA 14745? In clips, the 14745 sounds deeper so I'm worried about drone. But, to me, they look like the same system only one has dual tips, so...??
They both will sound the exact same, the only difference is the single tip VS the dual tips and the dB system has T409 stainless steel tubing while the CORSA system has T304 stainless steel tubing, but the mufflers and tips are T304 stainless steel on both exhaust systems. Also, the warranty differs slightly, the dB system comes with a limited 10-year warranty and the CORSA systems are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. So basically the dB system will be more susceptible to surface rust while the CORSA system will look brand new for years. Hope that answers your question!

Reactions: Airmousam

·
Registered
278 Posts
They both will sound the exact same, the only difference is the single tip VS the dual tips and the dB system has T409 stainless steel tubing while the CORSA system has T304 stainless steel tubing, but the mufflers and tips are T304 stainless steel on both exhaust systems. Also, the warranty differs slightly, the dB system comes with a limited 10-year warranty and the CORSA systems are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. So basically the dB system will be more susceptible to surface rust while the CORSA system will look brand new for years. Hope that answers your question!

It sure does. And explains the big price difference. Thanks for the awesome explanation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.