Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed a 6” lift on my truck and can’t use my factory wheels anymore. Looking to sell the wheels and tires as a package. $1k takes em home today. Will ship on buyers dime. Houston area for local pickup.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
16'Trailboss edition-K&Ncai-DirtKing ucas-Peak2.0coilovers-GM performance exhaust-SupermodulationTB-
414 Posts
$600 for wheels and $400 for BFG MT 32" tires seems like a steal to me.... just saying!
this reminds me of that allanis morisette 90s song that goes " you live, you learn" lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still for sale! Price is negotiable. ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still for sale! Price is negotiable.:unsure:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bUMP!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still for sale. PM me!

Reactions: 2018Midnight

·
Registered
2018 Chevy Colorado Z71 Midnight
352 Posts
Well still sitting I see, good luck with the sale👍🏾.
I would have picked them up (and I imagine most people would) if they were in my driving range. Shipping kills heavy sales. Tires alone cost $600 plus tax at a tire shop. Midnight rims are hard to find.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would have picked them up (and I imagine most people would) if they were in my driving range. Shipping kills heavy sales. Tires alone cost $600 plus tax at a tire shop. Midnight rims are hard to find.
Price is negotiable. I'm even willing to deliver within reasonable distance! For those interested, hit me up!! :p

Reactions: 2018Midnight

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SOLD!

Reactions: AEONFLUX
1 - 16 of 16 Posts