Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to start clearing out the garage.

Exhaust tip is the $98 one from GM. Took off at 10000 or so miles. I'd rate it 9/10. No clamp though since I used it for the new tip. Stainless clamps are $10 on eBay.

Air filter was on for about 2500 miles before I switched intakes. This is the dry one so no oiling. Thing looks the same as it did when I bought it.

EGR matte black crew cab vent visors. So I ordered a set and the rear driver one didn't come with the red tape on it. I called EGR and they just sent me a whole new set. So all three other sides are brand new in plastic and the rear left is new but without tape. Honestly, I ended up removing their tape anyways and installing it with 3m. Much better hold.

No idea what these things are worth so just shoot me offers. Lower 48 only please. I can get more pics if you need them.

I have more stuff so I'll just keep adding it as I find all of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
458 Posts
PM sent for tip if still available

·
Registered
458 Posts
Still available?

Bump ?? Sent PM

·
Registered
7 Posts
Time to start clearing out the garage.

Exhaust tip is the $98 one from GM. Took off at 10000 or so miles. I'd rate it 9/10. No clamp though since I used it for the new tip. Stainless clamps are $10 on eBay.

Air filter was on for about 2500 miles before I switched intakes. This is the dry one so no oiling. Thing looks the same as it did when I bought it.

EGR matte black crew cab vent visors. So I ordered a set and the rear driver one didn't come with the red tape on it. I called EGR and they just sent me a whole new set. So all three other sides are brand new in plastic and the rear left is new but without tape. Honestly, I ended up removing their tape anyways and installing it with 3m. Much better hold.

No idea what these things are worth so just shoot me offers. Lower 48 only please. I can get more pics if you need them.

I have more stuff so I'll just keep adding it as I find all of it.
I know old post but curious on the Exhaust tip. Any difference with no tip versus Bow Tie as far as sound? Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts