Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Chevy Colorado CCSB WT 4x4 3.6
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning out the garage, and have the following items for sale:

Rough Country Hidden 30" Black Series LED Light Bar w/ DRL with Colorado Mounts (both are brand new in the box), selling as my plans have changed $160 for both, and only selling as a set.

30-inch Cree LED Light Bar - (Single Row | Black Series w/ Cool White DRL)

View attachment 401347

Amp/Lund Universal Tailgate Extender. I bought it here. It's used, but complete and in great shape. I thought I would need it, but the need has never come up, and it's just taking up room. Currently set up for Colorado. Includes mounts $80

Diode Dynamics HIDs. I bought these thinking I was going to use them in my stock reflectors, but after research it looks like that's not a good idea. They were new and unused when I bought them, but one ballast had some corrosion on the case from water damage where apparently something leaked on them in storage. It does not affect the function in any way. I installed them for a couple mins on the truck to just kind of mock it up, but that was it. Includes relay circuit, and everything you need for install. $50

Also totally not Colorado related, but I've got a Century Ninja carpet machine with wand and upholstery tool for SOLD

ALL PRICES ARE ABSOLUTELY FIRM, and are for LOCAL PICKUP in Ventura, CA.

I am only willing to ship to lower 48, and only if more than one item is purchased (in which case add $35 total for shipping regardless of what you purchase or where it's going). I'm struggling with pics of the HID's but I'll try and figure out what the issue is and get them posted.

In an effort to cut down on the garbage Spam/Phishing that seems to accompany buying and selling in this forum area, I will only respond to purchase inquiries that come through both this thread AND DM (unless from an already known/established member).

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
I would take the light bar with the mounts but ordered and received the hidden mounts 3 weeks ago. I doubt they would take mine back at this time. I have not ordered the light bar yet.
I'm in Los Angeles.
If you do decide to break them up, please tell me and I will purchase the light bar from you. depending on where you are in Ventura, I could meet you north of Malibu to save you time to pack and ship also.
Happy New Years.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No worries.

I'm not planning on moving on the price on any of the stuff. I'm happy to meet you if you like. You are welcome to the mounts or not, but they are not worth much to me on their own, so the price would be the same either way.

As far as shipping, I'm only willing to ship if more than one of my items is purchased by one person. Less about money and more about being worth dealing with the post office right now.

Thanks for the interest

·
Registered
136 Posts
No worries.

I'm not planning on moving on the price on any of the stuff. I'm happy to meet you if you like. You are welcome to the mounts or not, but they are not worth much to me on their own, so the price would be the same either way.

As far as shipping, I'm only willing to ship if more than one of my items is purchased by one person. Less about money and more about being worth dealing with the post office right now.

Thanks for the interest
I said that aloud in hopes someone wanted to buy the mounts from you for cheap.

Did you have a tonneau on your truck? Curious if the bed extender would fit underneath one. I have the Ultra Flex I just put on.

Are you near Malibu/Ventura area?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No tonneau on mine. There's a couple of posts on here of them with covers though.

I'm in Ventura, but I'd be willing to meet in Hueneme or something if you like.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Let me read this stuff. I definitely want the light bar. Was trying to keep the mounts from ending up on a shelf in my garage but I can list them here for cheap and maybe someone will need them. Let me read up on the bed extender. Maybe I will grab that also. No issues with me driving up to you.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good. I'm free today, so let me know. Getting CL hits on it too (would much rather they go here).

·
Registered
136 Posts
Will you be around on Thursday? I can drive up there. No on the bed extender but yes on the RC stuff.
About a 1 hour drive up there.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Should work. I'll be sure and update the post if it goes before then.

·
Registered
136 Posts
You want me to give you a deposit to hold them till Thursday? Was gonna drop the woman off at the outlets in Camarillo. Once I tell her I'm dead.
If I don't get this for me and you sell it to someone else, I'm stuck carrying bags of clothes around an outlet center and not picking up the light bar for myself.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'd be interested in the light bar brackets by themselves and I could handle shipping from my end via UPS if you're willing to do that. I'll send you a PM with more details.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'd be interested in the light bar brackets by themselves and I could handle shipping from my end via UPS if you're willing to do that. I'll send you a PM with more details.
I just sent a deposit for the light and brackets. I will drive to him on Thursday. Can get them shipped out to you on Friday. DM me when you get time. :cool:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Light and brackets are strongly spoken for, and should be gone Thursday.
Carpet Machine is Gone

Still have the Tailgate extender and Diode Dynamics HIDs. I had previously mistakenly said a DRIVER on the HID's was corroded, it should have read a BALLAST case was corroded. Comes with the complete, plug and play relay circuit option as well.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Light bar and Mounts are now sold. Thanks to 2018Midnight.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump....

Bed Extender still available - $80

HID's still available - Now $40

Prices are picked up in Ventura, CA. Shipping to be $35, and only if both items are purchased.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts