Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone!
Up for sale is a set of four Bora wheel spacers off of my Colorado. They’re hubcentric, billet T6 aluminum, 6x120, and 3/4” thickness. I’ve only had them on for a couple of weeks to see how fitment would be with an aggressive offset. They’re in excellent condition and come with the mounting nuts.

I’m located in the Metro Detroit area.

Looking for $130 plus shipping if you’re not local.

·
Registered
802 Posts
with 3/4 -curious if you would need to cut the tips of stock lugs off to fit behind the wheel? I have the OEM Black Trail Boss wheels, wonder if would fit without cutting.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
with 3/4 -curious if you would need to cut the tips of stock lugs off to fit behind the wheel? I have the OEM Black Trail Boss wheels, wonder if would fit without cutting.

If there are no pockets with those wheels you’d have to trim. The OEM ZR2 wheels have pockets to accommodate the spacers from what my buddy told me. I had to trim my studs to fit these with my current Method wheels.

·
Registered
802 Posts
His wheels *should* have pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yup, they do, same as the Z71 or LT. Sadly though I don't think it's enough pocket space to not trim the studs with a 0.75", after some research, appears 1.25 - 1.50 is the perfect # to not trim, 1" and down, trimming required. Bummer.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Do you have any pictures from when they were on your truck?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Would I have to modify or trim studs to make these spacers work with stock zr2 wheels?
YES - you will need to trim your studs for anything less than 1.25"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.