Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came from a 2019 midnight edition..excellent condition, was the spare, couple of very small nicks..will also throw in a couple of used items...ZR2 hat, console organizer, and Colorado body emblem..prefer local pickup, but will ship on your dime
20210118_153454.jpg
20210119_094747.jpg

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add local pick up would be southern NH or southern Maine

·
Registered
2018 Chevy Colorado Z71 Midnight
352 Posts
I just bought my midnight. I'm gonna go drop the spare and see if the Midnight has the black rim underneath as a spare also.

PS: DHL delivers tires and rims for cheap nationwide. I used to use them to sell my motorcycle takeoffs after races.

EDITED: The Midnight truck does not have a black spare. It also has a Maxii Pad tire.
Prefer to get that out of there and replace it if possible.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Im interested, how much for shipping to Baton Rouge, LA 70809

Damnit I made a post about 16 hours ago but forgot to hit post... Now I'm behind 2018

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
91604 86$
70809 65$

Found the screen shot from when I got 5 of these from a forum member 73$/ea

·
Registered
138 Posts
I just bought my midnight. I'm gonna go drop the spare and see if the Midnight has the black rim underneath as a spare also.

PS: DHL delivers tires and rims for cheap nationwide. I used to use them to sell my motorcycle takeoffs after races.

EDITED: The Midnight truck does not have a black spare. It also has a Maxii Pad tire.
Prefer to get that out of there and replace it if possible.
I wonder if this is the case for standard Colorado midnight packages. My 2019 ZR2 midnight came with the full sized duratrac and a 5th midnight wheel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Chevy Colorado Z71 Midnight
352 Posts
I wonder if this is the case for standard Colorado midnight packages. My 2019 ZR2 midnight came with the full sized duratrac and a 5th midnight wheel.

I think the ZR2's get the extras such as the 5th wheel but not the Z71's. I dropped mine last night and it was an ugly silver with Maxis pad tire. I will search for a Midnight rim close to me and put on a new tire to have in case of emergencies.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thx...makes sense, I got 5 and they were from a 2019 midnight

Reactions: 2018Midnight

·
Registered
284 Posts
Using www.Paypal.com/shipnow and selecting UPS as the carrier gives much better shipping rates. It was only 45 dollars to ship the rim to my location in Baton Rouge, LA.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I checked UPS and it was $60..depends on what you put for weight and box dimensions

·
Registered
284 Posts
What are the weight and dimensions? Knowing the size of the rim id have to say the shipping box is 18x18x10 and probably weighs around 33lbs...

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
21x20x12 32lbs is what the previous seller used..grabbed that from the FedEx receipt he sent me

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump

·
Registered
284 Posts
It's a 17 inch rim that fits perfectly in that box... How are you getting 20x21?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
@yellowcolorado21 ...As I clearly mentioned I got the dimensions from a FedEx receipt I had from when I purchased....I just measured the box.. 19x19x11 and rechecked the USPS rate...actually went up a dollar..I accepted your PM'd offer, not sure what else you need from me??

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump

·