Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARE Camper Shell (Overland Series) for a 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado/Canyon 5ft bed. Includes side flip up windoors on both sides as well as a fold down/sliding front window inside. This shell costs just under $3k new. There is a small hole drilled for wiring on the roof of the shell that will need to be sealed. Local pickup only no shipping. The only reason I am selling this is because I switched over to an aluminum canopy. Multiple sets of keys for all locks are included as well. The camper shell does include the mounting tracks for roof racks but does not include the roof rack shown in the pics.

Price: $1000.00
Located: Stewartsville NJ.

7522AE3E-DD8E-411C-8BE7-6E98F949917D

DSC06161

·
Registered
70 Posts
Need one in Mississippi!

·
Registered
2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Crew Cab Deepwood Green
7 Posts
ARE Camper Shell (Overland Series) for a 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado/Canyon 5ft bed. Includes side flip up windoors on both sides as well as a fold down/sliding front window inside. This shell costs just under $3k new. There is a small hole drilled for wiring on the roof of the shell that will need to be sealed. Local pickup only no shipping. The only reason I am selling this is because I switched over to an aluminum canopy. Multiple sets of keys for all locks are included as well. The camper shell does include the mounting tracks for roof racks but does not include the roof rack shown in the pics.

Price: $1000.00
Located: Stewartsville NJ.

7522AE3E-DD8E-411C-8BE7-6E98F949917D

DSC06161
Hi, is this still available? I am in NY and very much interested in it. Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
To everyone asking if it's still available, OP is no longer on the forums. His account is even marked as having a "read only" status.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts