Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Colorado Z71 Trail Runner
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this for my truck, not realizing that it will not work with my sleeping platform or shell. It can work with a camper shell, you would just have to make a cut out for the shell's clamp. It is brand new, still in the packaging. No drilling or cutting required for installation.

589 Fab sells them for $189 plus taxes and shipping. I'm selling it for $160. I'm in San Diego and can meet anywhere around here and travel to OC for work almost every week. Not looking to ship, sorry.

589 Fab's page ----> LINK

My panel

Picture from 589 Fab's page:

·
Registered
16'Trailboss edition-K&Ncai-DirtKing ucas-Peak2.0coilovers-GM performance exhaust-SupermodulationTB-
414 Posts
HOW MUCH SHIPPED TO 49120 LETS GO

·
Registered
16'Trailboss edition-K&Ncai-DirtKing ucas-Peak2.0coilovers-GM performance exhaust-SupermodulationTB-
414 Posts
I did, I forgot to post. I can’t remember the exact amount but it would be cheaper to buy directly from 589. They must have a corporate rate on shipping.
Right on man, I know we both figured it would be crazy high. Thank you for taking the time!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts