Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oops, I meant missing lug nuts. Attached are the pics. These were actually never used. I had bought these for my Son-in-Law to use on his '18 Colorado, but at the same time, he upgraded his wheels and tires. When the tire shop installed them with the new setup, the tires rubbed. They kept the lug nuts because the new wheels had caps that hid the lug nuts (couldn't use the stock lug nuts). I had spacers installed on my '16, but sold them installed on the truck. These are a brand new set.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 LWN CCLB Canyon
50 Posts
Did you ever get my PM about these spacers...? I’m interested but certainly would have to ship.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, didn't see it until now. PM'd you back

Reactions: yfz460

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to everyone who have made offers via PM. However, everyone wants me to ship. These are about 18# and expensive to ship. I don't want to mess with the hassle of shipping and I'm sure nobody wants to pay that cost. Plus it's easier to deal with cash face to face instead of paying in advance and keeping your fingers crossed. If someone is local to So Cal, I am happy to meet somewhere. I won't consider shipping though. They will just be $200 paperweights if nobody nearby wants them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I mean, I would have been more than happy to pay the shipping. Already looked into it and it's only about $40-45. That still puts these at a hell of a deal. Too much of a hassle, though ?‍♂

·
Registered
67 Posts
Usps has a flat rate box that should fit them.. $13

·
Registered
16 Posts
The whole point of this forum is to expand your "customer" base nationally.

If you don't want to ship, that is fine... but others are going to ask you to, since you essentially advertised to them...

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The whole point of this forum is to expand your "customer" base nationally.

If you don't want to ship, that is fine... but others are going to ask you to, since you essentially advertised to them...
I understand. In my description, I said local pick up only though. Was just trying to keep it simple. I have to go to the Post Office on Monday, so I will check on the flat rate option. Will post back. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts