Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS 2nd Gen: OEM Z71 All Weather Floormats

Got two things up for sale right now.

Also have a set of OEM all weather floor mats front and back. Z71 Logo on the front mats. Upgraded to floor liners so I took these off. Came with my truck and took them off about 3 months ago. Used but still good for protecting the carpet. Most wear is where your heel sits in front of the gas pedal (as shown in the pictures)

$50 OBO.

KNN SOLD

First:

KNN 63-3088 CAI kit. This fits the 2015-2016 models only due to the engine change in 2017. Nothing wrong with it. Had it on my truck for about 8k miles. Only took it off because I wanted to try something different and got another intake kit.

Never any check engine lights for me. After comparing to my new intake, the KNN felt like it had more low end kick as my new intake doesnt pull as hard.

Partially assembled so you really only have to pull the stock intake out then bolt the heat shield down then attach the intake tube plus the pcv lines and MAF sensor.

Just FYI, this intake is LOUD. Nice growl but not a sound for everyone.

Original instructions are included.

$200 OBO.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
monday bump!

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bumpy, i dont discriminate to Califonia people like online retailers :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
how much louder is the K&N CAI? Also is the filter washable, or oiled?

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how much louder is the K&N CAI? Also is the filter washable, or oiled?

The filter is washable and is of the oiled type.

Hard to describe how loud it is without hearing it. I think I might have a vid of it somewhere but I have to look.

I just mentioned the noise because its always mentioned when people talk about this intake. Its almost a love it or hate it type of deal. Some discussion here: http://coloradofans.com/forums/185-2nd-gen-engines-technical-discussion/254682-third-k-n-intake.html

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
Can that filter be replaced with a non oiled one? Im interested, I just dont like the idea of an oiled filter

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KNN Intake sold!

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump for the mats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.