Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just removed my OEM Redline Edition 18" wheels at 3,000 miles (after installing my lift) and am looking to find them a new home. They are all in like new condition and ready to mount to your truck.

I am asking $500 for the set of 4 (just the wheels, no tires). I am located in the Gilbert,AZ area for anyone interested in setting up a time to check them out and pick them up.

Thanks!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you have pictures? i am in mesa
I haven’t taken any pictures of the wheels unmounted yet but here are a couple shots of them on the truck before I swapped them out this past weekend.

The shop boxed them all up for me when they pulled them off. I can try and take a few shots tomorrow or if you want we can setup a time for you to inspect them too.

I’m at Higley and Williamsfield.

after the lift and tires

before the lift and tires

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Wow...that's a killer deal. Sold mine w/ 9K miles f/ $600. I'm sure they'll move & your new truck (lift/tires) looks awesome!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Wow...that's a killer deal. Sold mine w/ 9K miles f/ $600. I'm sure they'll move & your new truck (lift/tires) looks awesome!
Thanks! Guess I should've asked for more 😜 LOL

I really liked the way these wheels looked after the lift too, just wanted something a little different so went all red.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These are still available!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Weekend bump for a sweet set of OEM wheels.

Great way to spend that incoming stimulus check ;)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hump day BUMP

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump for a few more pictures. I didn’t want to unpack all four of them but here are a couple more shots for those interested.

All in excellent condition and look like they include TPMS(I didn’t realize the wheel shop went with new ones for the new wheels)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts