Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Front Driver dash Rattle noise

15K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  gherbert 
#1 ·
I know this subject has been talked about a lot but I have a 4000mile old 2017 SLT Diesel. LOVE it. LOVE it! BUT... there is a rattle turning left coming from the area it seems close to the speaker by the corner of the window and A Pillar. I hate to take this back to the dealer and start that potential back and forth. No real time either. I am very proficient at working on things and I have been driving myself MAD trying to stop this noise. I have gone thru the whole front driver fender bolts, door, mirror, popped the dash back and put soft weather stripping on anything that seems like it could make a noise. I have even gone to the extend to pack insulation behind the gauge cluster. ANYPLACE I can figure it might be coming from. I have looked all over the firewall inside and in the engine compartment, adjusted the hood stops... on and on.

I cant be the only one with this problem. I wouldnt think anyway... I am about to take my canyon on a 2 week trip around the Utah desert and I am worried this will drive my totally insane every mile and every left turn I take

Can anyone offer me any advice or new places to look?? I feel like this is one of those things that could be so obvious the answer is staring me right in the face and I am looking so hard I cant see it

thanks All

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.