Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned my 2005 Canyon for 10 years now. Very reliable vehicle for me. It will be passed down in the family. Time to move up.

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Car

Found a 2019 WT in really clean condition, mileage good, nice price for the shape of the current market. I saw some potential here.

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle

After 3 weeks of ownership, the appearance has changed some what. Thanks for looking.

Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
663 Posts
Looks good!
Changing the wheels and fender trim make it look like it's not even the same truck. (y)

Reactions: 16WhiteColly

·
Premium Member
2,661 Posts
Looks good!
Changing the wheels and fender trim make it look like it's not even the same truck. (y)
And he added fog lights, mud flaps, chrome wheel liners, and running boards ! OP looks great. Like a fun "spot the differences" photo haha

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
I have owned my 2005 Canyon for 10 years now. Very reliable vehicle for me. It will be passed down in the family. Time to move up.

View attachment 429991

Found a 2019 WT in really clean condition, mileage good, nice price for the shape of the current market. I saw some potential here.

After 3 weeks of ownership, the appearance has changed some what. Thanks for looking.
Great looking new truck! Very nice wheel and tire upgrades. (y)

My first Colorado was a 2005 LS CCSB and ran in the family till over 235,000 miles with the stout Atlas engine. Since then, we've owned a 2010 LT CCSB (still in the family) and the present 2017 LT CCSB with factory upgrades.
Enjoy your new ride and if you take care of it like your first one, you will have many years of happy trucking ! (y)

Reactions: 93Duc
1 - 11 of 11 Posts