Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the fox 2.0 coilovers for my 2.8 duramax. Anyone running these on their diesel? I had them on a previous vehicle, but heck getting them adjusted. They were suppose to be set to 2" of lift from factory, but only gave a inch on that application. Curious on the colorado diesel, since ive read they only need a 1.25" or so to level.

So, if anyone is running the fox 2.0 coilovers on their 2.8, how do you like them and what height did they come set from the factory?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just installed the coilovers on my 2.5l gas 2wd colorado. They were setup WAY too high from the factory, suspension was maxed out even after lowering the truck back on the ground. Was lifted over 3 inches. The diesel is a lot heavier so it might sit lower. You probably won't get around having to adjust them and it sounds like you know what a pain that is. Took 3 tries before I got it at the 1 inch lift I wanted.

Despite the nightmare of adjusting them the truck drives a lot better now. No more bouncing after going over large bumps or dips in the road. Truck feels more stable too. After driving around with the fox shocks for a while I realized the stock shocks are quite terrible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.