Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Admin,
This forum is the best around for the twins.
More folks should get involved.
If I am able, I would promote the forum with a bumper sticker or tail gate wrap.
Can I use the Colorado Fans.com banner likeness to make such a thing for myself,
or can the forum provide a graphic file to use?
I would not make these for sale or profit.
Anyone else interested in the same?

·
Registered
143 Posts
On the Chevrolet Blazer website that I admin the answer would be "No" because the images and logos are the intellectual property of the owner(s) of the site and they would have no way of controlling how they would be used in the 'wild'.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These forum formats will eventually fall out of popularity an die off if NO is the only answer.
NO progress
NO improvement
NO change
NO success
keep doing what you're doing, its working great.
:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
143 Posts
A logo on a bumper sticker means nothing to those who don't drive a twin. As long as people know how to 'Google' the words "Chevrolet Colorado forum" they will find and know about it. And with 89 thousand members and 1.5 million posts, I think this forum is succeeding pretty well. ;) Nevermind the 'Facebook' idea. People realize pretty quickly that posters there don't give answers to technical questions, just quick, clever retorts.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will respond to this only by saying that twin owners look at other twins.
So, the potential for a bumper sticker to be seen by the appropriate eyeballs is very high.
If we want the additional traffic, you know how to get it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts