Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Administrator
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,
We've gone ahead and removed the cursing filter on just about 99% of the words that were previously censored.

We now only have one word blocked and anyone caught using this word will be immediately banned, no questions asked.

So far I've never seen anyone use it which is awesome.

What word is it you ask:

N-I-G-G-E-R

Have fun!!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Having visions of Ralphie in "A Christmas Story" helping Dad change the flat tire... losing the lug nuts in the snow, and subsequent punishment for swearing.
Now we need an Emoji with soap in its mouth.

·
Administrator
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you guys were doing good there for a while. 1 warning yesterday, 3 more today.

·
Administrator
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
9 warnings this week guys.

I'm going to bump this thread everyday just so you guys can understand that even though the words themselves are censored, still doesn't make it right.

Please head this warning.

·
Premium Member
10,751 Posts
While I'm merging, deleting and bumping threads today it's probably not a bad idea to push this back to the top of new posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
its this 2nd generation what it is.....

I joke..... but its still sad. .

Reactions: drewabbs

·
Registered
666 Posts
Fighting words may slip out when talking Q('-'Q) but there is no way or reason one should slip through a post. You're typing it out, and hitting submit...

·
Administrator
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
After numerous warnings and notifications have been given out, people have responded in kindly about some of the words being used. I have included in the OP some of the words that will result in punishment if used.

So take this as a warning, further use of this language will no longer be a warning and bans will now be given out.

The OP list will be updated as more words are found out.

·
Premium Member
10,751 Posts
I will add one quick followup up.

Using an excuse of something like "I was waiting for the asterisk sensor to display before I knew if it was a word I could use" is not a viable excuse.

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
Got to say that certain words on the list seem a bit sensitive. That H-E double hockey sticks is one that I have to watch closely. The one that reminds us of the air dam is another that I find a bit sensitive, but I can handle that ok. I love to knit socks, so darning is not an issue.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I also think that from now on, "IT" should be referred to as, "The air DARN".

Thank you.
I'm just happy that I removed mine so I don't have to talk about it anymore!!:surprise:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts