Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to trade the Bison grill for your stock Z71 grill, plus cash. I am thinking 200.00. It was used for about a year and has been custom painted with the letters being red. You obviously have to be local to me in the Pittsburgh area for the swap to occur.

b27d41f5-fa17-4d84-ad50-798275189e31.jpg

I am also swapping the midnight edition wheels (black) plus the goodyear duratrac tires for your stock Z71 wheels and tires plus cash. I am thinking 600 plus your stock set?

IMG_20190504_141049.jpg

If you're interested shoot me a PM and we'll get it swapped over.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Why?

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm not getting rid of the Colorado, just changing things up. 🤫
After seeing your review video of the Bison I was thinking maybe you were going back to stock on the red one so you could trade it in on a new Bison! ;)

·
Registered
2018 Chevy Colorado Z71 Midnight
352 Posts
I am looking to trade the Bison grill for your stock Z71 grill, plus cash. I am thinking 200.00. It was used for about a year and has been custom painted with the letters being red. You obviously have to be local to me in the Pittsburgh area for the swap to occur.

View attachment 405377

I am also swapping the midnight edition wheels (black) plus the goodyear duratrac tires for your stock Z71 wheels and tires plus cash. I am thinking 600 plus your stock set?

View attachment 405376

If you're interested shoot me a PM and we'll get it swapped over.
I am very curious now that I have seen your videos and you adding all of this stuff as to what you are now doing!

·
Registered
2018 Crew Cab Long Box Z71
34 Posts
Any interest in trading the wheels and tires for stock z71 wheels and tires and a grille. I’m in Cincinnati but will drive to you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts