Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to see if anyone is interested in my Chevy Performance ZR2 (Front) Hydro Bump Stops. They are new in box w/ all hardware and instructions. I bought them for my ZR2, but I don't feel like I will ever get around to installing them. I believe they are like ~$1200+tax or so at the stealership. Can ship. Located on Denver.

COPIED FROM CHEVY PERFORMANCE:
The Chevrolet Performance ZR2 Front Jounce Shock System, designed specifically for 2017+ Colorado ZR2 models is a nitrogen charged hydraulic secondary suspension bump shock intended for off-road use. The Jounce Shock System greatly enhances gross vehicle motion control, increases suspension bump capacity, and provides exponential bottoming protection for extreme off-road conditions.

This complete bolt-on system (requires removal of existing jounce bumper and bracket on frame) includes both front Jounce Shocks, required mounting brackets, and all required fasteners.

PART NO. 84403780

Price: $1000

·
Registered
157 Posts
So tempting. I wish I had the extra 1000$ sitting around but I just got some new tires.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I feel it, my goal is to turn the bump stops into a diesel tune haha

·
Registered
157 Posts
Any pictures?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
157 Posts
Still available?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still for sale, forgot to post pictures. My apologies. Pulling them out make me want keep them haha

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I still have them. Still for sale.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd like to get $1000. I'm in the hole $1300+tax since I bought them new.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Understood - that's a fair price for them however my current budget is a little tight after the recent purchase of my ZR2 and the GM leveling kit I ordered for it. Hopefully you'll still have them when I get some money saved up. Right now I could give you $800.00 cash. If not I'll check back with you in a few months. Thanks for your prompt reply!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you could do $900 in a week, I'd take the loss. Otherwise I can wait. I have some MTB parts I want haha.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Understood - that's a fair price for them however my current budget is a little tight after the recent purchase of my ZR2 and the GM leveling kit I ordered for it. Hopefully you'll still have them when I get some money saved up. Right now I could give you $800.00 cash. If not I'll check back with you in a few months. Thanks for your prompt reply!
Any thoughts?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, no shipping included...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, and what kind of suspension? ITs designed for stock or leveled as on the race truck. Not sure about other setups. Mounts to the stock frame location

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I wanted to see if anyone is interested in my Chevy Performance ZR2 (Front) Hydro Bump Stops. They are new in box w/ all hardware and instructions. I bought them for my ZR2, but I don't feel like I will ever get around to installing them. I believe they are like ~$1200+tax or so at the stealership. Can ship. Located on Denver.

COPIED FROM CHEVY PERFORMANCE:
The Chevrolet Performance ZR2 Front Jounce Shock System, designed specifically for 2017+ Colorado ZR2 models is a nitrogen charged hydraulic secondary suspension bump shock intended for off-road use. The Jounce Shock System greatly enhances gross vehicle motion control, increases suspension bump capacity, and provides exponential bottoming protection for extreme off-road conditions.

This complete bolt-on system (requires removal of existing jounce bumper and bracket on frame) includes both front Jounce Shocks, required mounting brackets, and all required fasteners.

PART NO. 84403780

Price: $900 + shipping
Still available if anyone is interested. Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts