Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Colorado WT Extended Cab 4x4
130 Posts
On a scale of 1 to 10,...with 10 being the most difficult, how hard would say these lights are to install/remove?

·
Registered
442 Posts
On a scale of 1 to 10,...with 10 being the most difficult, how hard would say these lights are to install/remove?
You will have to remove the front bumper. I'd give it a 4.5 to 5 out of 10. It's not hard, but there are quite a few fasteners. It's approximately a 2 beer job.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You will have to remove the front bumper. I'd give it a 4.5 to 5 out of 10. It's not hard, but there are quite a few fasteners. It's approximately a 2 beer job.
I'd agree with that. I watched a couple videos and read some how-tos to get it done. Taking the old ones out and putting new ones in took me 3-4 hours.

·
Registered
2018 Colorado WT Extended Cab 4x4
130 Posts
...took me 3-4 hours...
I'm not a "well, back in the good old days" guy, but I do recall a time when replacing a headlight was loosening 3 screws, removing the retaining ring, and pulling the back connector. Reverse the process for install. Done. 5 minutes. Tops. All while parked in the lot of the local auto parts store. I'm not sayin'...just sayin'... ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.