Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, I’m a new member because I just bought a 2020 Summit White Colorado ZR2 with the Dusk Edition package 2 weeks ago.

I’m considering selling my Dusk Edition black painted wheels with the 265/65/R17 Wrangler Duratrak tires, (brand new, new-ish) with 600 miles on them. I am the only person to have ever driven this truck and the tires haven’t even touched the dirt. I’m in Houston, TX.

EDIT: Since I needed to put a price, $1850 OBO

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well a picture of the wheels might help. Don't want to hurt your feelings but if your asking for offers I will give you 1,500 for them. I am in Houston also. I can pick 'em up tomorrow.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well a picture of the wheels might help. Don't want to hurt your feelings but if your asking for offers I will give you 1,500 for them. I am in Houston also. I can pick 'em up tomorrow.
Sorry about that, I meant to. Here you go! Also, I meant to clarify this as well:

• 5 Full size Wheels, 5 Full size Tires and the stock hardware (lug nuts) are what will be included.
  • Full disclosure, I haven’t pulled them off the truck yet. Earliest I can sell them would be about 3 weeks from now as I am ordering a suspension lift + body lift and the new wheel /tire combo won’t fit until after that’s done.
I’ve posted this early so I can get a picture of what to expect when I do sell them, as well as to see who all the interested parties are!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nice truck. I am partial to all black, but that combo looks great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice truck. I am partial to all black, but that combo looks great.
Thank you! I thought so as well. Dealer had another ZR2 in all black with all the same packages and I was torn for about 3 days before I ultimately decided on white. Extra bonus that this truck hadn’t finished getting PDI’d and so no one else even had a chance to touch it. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,167 Posts
You need to post a price for them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You need to post a price for them.
I do apologize for the inconvenience, this post is supposed to be a “make an offer” type post. With regards to this set, I am looking for your best (realistic) offer. Basically, the highest bid will win as long as they accept the turnaround time of 3 weeks give or take. In addition, I must agree that the price is a fair price and will be willing to part ways with the set for that price.

I thought about posting up on eBay, however, I figured I’d give the Colorado family a chance before I do, in case someone has been looking for this combo.

·
Registered
336 Posts
In this forum you have to post a price.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Mine had 3 miles on the od, as a midnight edition I made it my midnight edition.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice truck! I'm in Houston (Tomball), and just bought a "stormtrooper" ZR2. as well. Can't wait to see yours with the lift and tires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts