Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Awesome.

Just when I thought the Silvy SS and the Magnums weve got here were kinda different :lol:

The magnum is all black and same light setup as the SS.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
That just doesn't seem fair.

·
Registered
285 Posts
All the more reason just to obey the laws... and thats no big new thing really. Around my small town of Goldsboro they have several undercover units that you would never spot... I know of a few of them only b/c before I quit my last job (a local auto and tire garage) they got the contract on servicing all the government cars in the area. and I know there is a Ford Explorer rolling around here somewhere with something like 22s on it, also an undercover...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Texas DPS ( State Troopers)uses these bad boys

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
FHP has unmarked (Florida Hwy Patrol) 1 of them being an ext cab Maroon Colly... Z71

But I have most of the local unmarked cars indexed in my head... a few new ones pop up every week.... they just got a black nitro.

·
Premium Member
16,808 Posts
Dude, we've got unmarked Camaros, Chargers and Grand Prixs out here in Stockton, Manteca, Lodi area! The only way you know they are PD or CHP is by sneaking up behind them and seeing the CA Exempt plate. Most of the CHP in the unmarked cars are just wearing blue jumpsuits now as well. Hell, last weekend I saw a cop pull over a car and it was a CHP officer in the blue jumpsuit riding a dual purpose MTX bike! WTF! :shock:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yes, everyone's getting sneaky now.

wwrgsww, Central FL especially. FHP in the Orlando area also has unmarked Grand Prix, Chargers, Marauders, F-150s; OCSO uses damn near everything, and Brevard and Seminole Co both have Black and Silver unmarked MACH 1 MUSTANGS (which are freakin sweet BTW).

·
Registered
132 Posts
i got pulled over last week in by a cop driving an 86 cady with a blower sticking outta the hood. i was like WTF when i saw the flashing lights. i got a ticket for not signaling to change lanes

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Saw a blacked out Chrysler minivan pull someone over Tuesday.
But using impounded streetracers, that's just dirty. . . I like it. :twisted:

That is until one pulls me over. :wink:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Bloodstripe said:
Texas DPS ( State Troopers)uses these bad boys

we use those chargers too...their awesome

1 - 20 of 23 Posts