Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,233 Posts
Need more info
what color White or yellow? Yellow can cut the fog better and not give you snow blindness
use for foggy days, or everyday use?

Any fog light installed using the OEM switch will need the BCM programmed
If you are going to put in a seperate switch with relay, then no bcm programming needed

some people use fogs and put super bright bulbs in them, and use them for trail running or driving down the street

oh, welcome tothe forum, nice looking black truck
=================================================

here are a few threads on fog lights

OEM Fog light kit in a 2021 | Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
https://www.coloradofans.com › threads › oem-fog-ligh...

Jan 15, 2022 — Any one install a EOM fog light kit in a 2021 Colorado? I have instructions from an older publication (2016), and it shows the the positive ...
Adding factory style fog lights? - Colorado Fans
Dec 4, 2020
Adding Fog lights to 2018 W/T? - Colorado Fans
Apr 5, 2021
aftermarket fog lights | Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
Jun 15, 2020
NEW! SS3 Fog Light Kit for the 2015-2021 Chevrolet Colorado!
Jun 18, 2021
More results from www.coloradofans.com

Reactions: Delta

·
Registered
2019 Colorado WT, CCSB, V6 4x4
276 Posts
I have a 2019 WT I bought off the lot and added the factory fog lights. I installed everything, but dealer needed to reflash BCM. Since I bought truck there, they gave me a break on that cost.

My only complaint, and maybe I am OCD, is they could not get dash indicator to work. Other people on this forum have the indicator. Not sure if they messed something up, but no one has been able to help me yet.

There is a nice switch solution, but only comes with Canyon fog light kit

I use the lights always since they are a good supplement for the headlights. There is also a Harness available that turns them on with headlights, no switch needed.

Nice truck, enjoy it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts