Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Laser Blue extended cab 2WD WT (6-cylinder)
388 Posts
I have a 2017 WT, which I love. I have considered factory or after market fog lights. In the past I had factory fog lights on a Corvette, Pontiac Sunbird and a Mecury Milan, all of which were ornamental and pretty much worthless. I did have factory fog lights on a Volkswagen 411 (German model) and an Audi A4 (US molel), both of which were pretty good in a fog (both had a rear fog light, which is a huge plus). My question is, are the factory lights effective or is there an aftermarket fog light that is recommended?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I opted for these on my WT. The plates are the ZROADZ inserts designed for Colorados. Not sure if they will fit a Canyon. I looked around quite a bit and these were the only solution I could find at the time other than the stock ones.

I would have preferred the RIGID lights, but since this application calls for two sets of lights I opted for LUMEN 3-inch floods I found on AMAZON. They work really well as fogs. Light up the area in front of the truck without extending out too far. They are not SAE-compliant, but I use them a lot on the way to work and haven't been flashed by oncoming traffic yet.

Reactions: shred5
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.