Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the superstars on my high, low and fogs and one of my fogs is already out. Its been 7 months and i do less than 30 min of driving at nite and dont have daytimers running. Somebody have a more durable brand because that is just pathetic. 40 something dollars a set and didnt even last a year.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I've had Hoen bulbs in my truck for awhile now. Never had a problem with them.

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you know which hoen bulb might match color of sylvania superstars as i dont want to replace low beams now too since they are still working. and the fogs are 9005? or 9006? i know a little trimming is required

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
132 Posts
the fog lights are h13's thats the part number and where im from in alberta there hard to find if your looking for anything other then stock color. im trying to fing some that will match my PIAA Ultra white headlights

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fogs are h11/9045 i believe. but you can use 9005 and modify the tabs to use in fogs on non-extreme fogs.

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
parkerb said:
here is the page for colorado lighting.
http://hoen-usa.com/temporder.htm

the hoen bulbs are deffinitly a lot better quality than the silverstars. my silverstars lasted me about 6 months.Ive had my hoen's for almost 2 years and just had a fog light go out.
so im assuming the h10 are for the fogs? I thought it was an H11?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
chnky18 said:
parkerb said:
here is the page for colorado lighting.
http://hoen-usa.com/temporder.htm

the hoen bulbs are deffinitly a lot better quality than the silverstars. my silverstars lasted me about 6 months.Ive had my hoen's for almost 2 years and just had a fog light go out.
so im assuming the h10 are for the fogs? I thought it was an H11?
I ordered the kit on that page with the h10 and they fit. I had to play with the fog lamp bulbs a little but they seem to be the right ones.here's a photo of them all lit up.
[siteimg]24848[/siteimg]

[siteimg]24849[/siteimg]

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice thanks....did you trim the h10 tab a little like i had to do with the 9005's?

·
Registered
132 Posts
i just put 9006 lights in my fogs and they fit

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
parkerb said:
chnky18 said:
nice thanks....did you trim the h10 tab a little like i had to do with the 9005's?
I probably should have but I was at home and didnt have any tools so I just kept messing with it and it fit.
ok good to hear...gonna be ordering those this week then thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts