Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is to help members locate and rate/review Chevrolet dealers in Florida.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Milton Chevrolet, formally Lou Sobh's Milton Chevrolet, now called Sandy & Bubba's Milton Chevy. My absolutely amazing sales rep is Tim Spears, the guy was phenomenal and literally saved me thousands! They offer some pretty good incentives for Military as well. If you're in North West Florida, you really need to check them out. Their service department is one of the best in the area as well. I do highly recommend this dealership!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Milton Chevrolet, formally Lou Sobh's Milton Chevrolet, now called Sandy & Bubba's Milton Chevy. My absolutely amazing sales rep is Tim Spears, the guy was phenomenal and literally saved me thousands! They offer some pretty good incentives for Military as well. If you're in North West Florida, you really need to check them out. Their service department is one of the best in the area as well. I do highly recommend this dealership!
I second that! Bought my 2015 from there and will buy my 2018 from there also!!
Eddie Smith is awesome! Great service dept too, they have taken great care of me and the truck.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I went to two dealers before deciding to order my 2017 Canyon.

I first went to Fountain GMC in Orlando where I took a 2016 SLT on a test drive and got hooked. I dealt with Jacob who a good salesman, was not pushy. Although I did know more about the truck than he did. I got a quick quote, but he did not include the veteran discount. With the discount they were not the cheapest and are 40 miles from where I live.

I ended up going to Smith GMC in Melbourne to order the truck. The dealership is really close to where I work, and I always seem to get better service, if necessary, from the dealership you buy from. I dealt initially with Dean who immediately recognized me as a retired veteran and added the discount and gave me some frank advice on some of the options I wanted and the effects of the humid salty east Florida, which I will ask for advice on another forum. They were a couple hundred under the other dealerships price and the sales tax is 0.5% less. I finished the order with Scott, Dean was in a meeting and got it ordered on 19 Dec. Now I just have to wait 10-12 weeks....sigh!

P.S. - I was contacted by Ron Norris in Titusville, FL who told me that my vehicle was in stock....which is wasn't when I looked at their online inventory...sounded like a bait and switch tactic...I would avoid them...they felt slimey to me

v/r,

Jim

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bought my 2016 Colorado last year at Nimnicht Chevrolet at 1550 Cassat Ave in Jacksonville. They are a volume dealer and this was one of the easiest experiences I've had getting a vehicle. I was looking for a WT 4x4 extended cab which was tough to find, they had 3 at the time and I just had to choose color. They had something like 50 Colorado trucks then and I did spend time looking above my target vehicle just to be sure I knew what I was getting. My sales agent, Michael Walters deserves praise as he was easy going, no pressure and saved me a bunch on the new one and worked out a very nice deal on my trade. There was a tag sale going at this time and this really helped reduce price as well. So far service has been excellent as well including getting the fog light kit I installed activated.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Dyer Chevy Ft. Pierce. Just bought my 2017 Z 71. They have a good selection of Colorados. I dont live there. Searched online and found them. Did my deal over the phone. Ruth was was sales person. They were willing to come down from their internet price. Most dealers I dealt with wouldn't. Drove two hours to get there and The close was very easy. Highly recommend you check them out if looking for a Colorado!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Bought my 2018 Colorado ZR2 from Ferman Chevy in Tarpon Springs. They offered the best deal from Lakeland to Gainesville to Ft. Meyers for the ZR2 with the options I wanted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts