Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Colorado LT and recently ordered a part. It's the left plastic step in the rear bumper. GM just sent me an email saying they cancelled the order due to lack of inventory. I'm guessing it's the same part for 2015 to 2020 Colorado's. Does anyone know another place I can get this?
22900984​
Corner Pad​

·
Registered
66 Posts
You might be able to get it from Tasca Parts. They have an ebay store as well as a regular website. You can call and they'll let you know if they have it in stock. Really good customer service when I called them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amazingly enough I was able to find the OEM part on e bay. I'm guessing GM not having it might be a Covid thing. My friend ordered a new GMC Sierra 3500 two weeks before this stuff started. They are telling him they have no idea when he will get it now.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought a 2017 Colorado crew cab LT 4wd long bed with 31000 on it . It was a lease return. The only visible defect was the bottom of the left bumper step. Pretty simple to replace if I can get the part.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought a 2017 Colorado crew cab LT 4wd long bed with 31000 on it . It was a lease return. The only visible defect was the bottom of the left bumper step. Pretty simple to replace if I can get the part.

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
1,389 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. I found it on eBay. It was from a store called Parts center plus. They seem to have a ton of GM parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts