Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Colorado WT 4x4 (4Cyl, 6 Spd)
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently driving an 07 Colorado with 130k miles. Trading her in for a 2021 Colorado Extended Cab WT 4x4. I priced around and most places wanted like 310+ for a 3 year lease at 12k miles. Visited a new dealership and the price I got was 270 0 down. I literally cannot pass up on this offer. This is my first new vehicle and I'm super excited. Still got a lot of work to do though. I'm gonna have to install my sound system, install a jump seat, plasti dip the rims, and maybe change the bowties to black.

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
2,091 Posts
Welcome Aboard. Congrats on your 2021. Nice to hear that you have a 2007 that you are trading in for the new generation.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats! Just picked up a 2021 Canyon, coming from a 2008 Colorado with 150K miles. Loved my first gen but what a difference in how the new truck feels and drives. Enjoy!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still driving my 2007 ZQ8 Colorado. 145K miles plus !
My 2007 is still a very capable truck. If it had the extended cab or crew with 4x4 I'd probably just dump more money into it. I just want something a little nicer.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats! Just picked up a 2021 Canyon, coming from a 2008 Colorado with 150K miles. Loved my first gen but what a difference in how the new truck feels and drives. Enjoy!
Nice! any reason for the canyon over the colorado? or just a better deal

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome Aboard. Congrats on your 2021. Nice to hear that you have a 2007 that you are trading in for the new generation.
Thank you! I love the look of your truck. Mine looks very similar on the outside. I wanna black out the bowtie though and make mine like a white/black storm trooper look. It also has those shitty steel wheels cause its the WT so I'm probably gonna plastidip those

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
2,091 Posts
Thank you! I love the look of your truck. Mine looks very similar on the outside. I wanna black out the bowtie though and make mine like a white/black storm trooper look. It also has those shitty steel wheels cause its the WT so I'm probably gonna plastidip those
Sounds like a good plan

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice! any reason for the canyon over the colorado? or just a better deal
I like the new Colorados and was originally leaning that way but the interior trim of the Canyon Denali, and overall look was the deciding factor. Both great looking trucks IMO

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Currently driving an 07 Colorado with 130k miles. Trading her in for a 2021 Colorado Extended Cab WT 4x4. I priced around and most places wanted like 310+ for a 3 year lease at 12k miles. Visited a new dealership and the price I got was 270 0 down. I literally cannot pass up on this offer. This is my first new vehicle and I'm super excited. Still got a lot of work to do though. I'm gonna have to install my sound system, install a jump seat, plasti dip the rims, and maybe change the bowties to black.
you can get a lease from gm for about any amount of miles you want. the saleshole should have said that.
sound system and jump seat? good luck

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you can get a lease from gm for about any amount of miles you want. the saleshole should have said that.
sound system and jump seat? good luck
I did I got the 15k for 285. This model actually came with the backseats but I am adding a sound system lol. Music is very important to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts