Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for posting these...just ordered my set as well.

Reactions: SUISIDE S10

·
Registered
2017 LT 4X4 EXT CAB
27 Posts
Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
just curious, what is so bad about the holes?

Things fall into the holes, get stuffed in them (sometimes by other people), and otherwise covering them makes for a more uniform and smooth finished appearance. . .. I am guessing.

Reactions: White016

·
Registered
350 Posts
Me too. Ordered over the weekend. Says they shipped already!

·
Registered
350 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
I know the company has to make money and they look high quality, but $28 for about $1 worth of plastic! :surprise:

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
I know the company has to make money and they look high quality, but $28 for about $1 worth of plastic! :surprise:

You are paying for the cost to make the injection mold, they are not going to sell millions so they need to get the investment back at a low sales number.

Reactions: CaryBosse

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
With that logic your truck should be about $1,500.00...if you are only counting raw materials, and not the overhead/machinery/labor/taxes/profit/etc/etc/etc...

You should be loosing your mind about how much you paid over raw materials for your truck...

Reactions: MaineMan

·
Registered
470 Posts
I would like to fill the rear pockets with something to keep the salt spray out but I do use the pocket to pull myself up onto the bed. I have thought a tie down would serve the purpose but have been unable to locate one that fits the rear pockets. Anybody here know of something? Otherwise I do like the looks of these a lot and still tempted to get these if I can not find something else to put in there.

Too bad the guy that came up with these did not use his laser measuring tool to design a storage caddy for the armrest of the twins. That would be a hot item as the one I purchased on Amazon still tips and slides around after sticking foam weatherstripping around it.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Ordered thanks for the link and Info on them.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.