Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2016 Crew Cab.
When the rear seats are folded down there is an annoying gap between the seat and the rear wall of the cab.
Has anyone found or created some sort of filler to render the surface completely flat?
I feel as though the factory should have installed a hinged metal piece or perhaps a flexible rubber to close this gap.
Any ideas?

·
Registered
11,478 Posts
What do other manufacturers do?

I haven't had a ton of trucks to compare, but my experience has always been there is a gap between the back wall of the cab and the back seat, in general. My 1995 regular cab had enough room to hold a really nice tool set. And now I realize, that tool set must be over 22 years old.

Roll up a thick moving blanket and fill in the space if it is a problem.

I keep my cloth recycle grocery bags, a spare t-shirt, a baseball cap, and a few other little items behind the seats.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I’d be interested in finding a solution for this as well. If I fold down the seats to hold groceries, I end up with stuff falling down the space between folded seat and cab wall.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.