Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been roaming this forum as a guest for awhile, prior to purchasing my x-runner 4 months ago. Hopefully me joining is no problem, I was considering the Colorado when I was in the market couple months back. I went with the x-runner, it's more my taste but the colorado isn't bad at all. I'm not here to bash them, just here to read up on them. I like to learn new things even if it doesn't pertain to my vehicle. The v8 colorado would be badass if it makes production! I've seen alot of dislike for the x-runner here, everyone is titled to there opinion. Hopefully no one picks fights because I have an x-runner lol..

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Welcome...one of the members here had a Colorado and totaled it and now has one the best looking X Runners I have ever seen. It still doesn't look better than a Colorado though. :p 8)

·
Registered
362 Posts
It is a fun site with lots of useful information, no matter what kind of vehicle you drive.

Good luck with your new truck and welcome!

·
Registered
243 Posts
No doubt about it, the Toyota has got lots of positives about it. Of course you are on a Chevy/GMC board, so you'll hear lots of GM opinions, but as reno753 said, there's lots of good info on this site. It will be interesting to hear opinions from owners of non-GM trucks.

Welcome!

·
Registered
20 Posts
i love the x runner! and it won preformance truck of the year whn it came out... over the SRRT10. thats no small feat!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts