Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

Did a little offroading today and managed to blow off my fender flare on the passenger side. I tried to do a search but nothing relevant came up. Does anyone have ideas on aftermarket (with minimal drilling?) fender flares, and/or the part number for the passenger side front fender flare. It looks goofy right now with random holes in the side of the body.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
I would replace with a factory flare, since yours already have holes in the outer fender to accommodate them. Alternatively, the AEV Bison flares were made to replace the ZR2 flares.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Front right flare gm part #84367186, 73 bucks at gmpartsdirect, unfortunately its a special order part, and it may take up to 15 days before they can ship it...
bison flares require more drilling, just check instructions at aev website.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
I would say let it be until the AEV flares come out to cover your tires aand it should not happen again. But with things being shut down, might be a whiile

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Front right flare gm part #84367186, 73 bucks at gmpartsdirect, unfortunately its a special order part, and it may take up to 15 days before they can ship it...
bison flares require more drilling, just check instructions at aev website.
thanks! I may order that in the meantime while I wait for AEV.

I would say let it be until the AEV flares come out to cover your tires aand it should not happen again. But with things being shut down, might be a whiile
Definitely. I ran into those new flares (350 I think they’re called?) and wanted those more than the stock ones! Who knows when they’re coming out with the quarantine though :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts