Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Feeler: I have a brand new set of never mounted ZR2 Rock Sliders with all the mounting hardware. The sliders have also been sprayed with Line-X.(Black). I'm kind of on the fence on whether I would like to sell them or not so I thought I would throw them out there to see if there is any interest. I would like ($550 CDN)for the set. I paid $600 CDN for the rails and $300 CDN for the Line-X. I am located in North Vancouver BC so this post is more directed to anyone that lives around this area as trying to ship these would cost a small fortune. I don't mind meeting someone part way within reason. Any questions, please ask. If anyone wants pictures, please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So does this mean you won't need the brackets for the Steelcraft bar?

Now that I actually have physical possession of my truck, I'm still trying to decide whether I'm going to mount a light bar in the lower grille or my 4 Rigid Dually D2's on the Steelcraft bar. Did you get your mounts yet? Just wondering as I haven't seen any info from you whether you pulled the trigger or not.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Dropping the bar and brackets off on Wednesday. The fabricator and I have both been out of state for a while.
The good news is, everything is prewired, so once I get the brackets, it's plug and play. I finished the Feniex 4200 install as well as a terminal block/relay/power supply setup. In fact, I'm going out to the garage in a few minutes to test the wig wag function on the Feniex.

My D2 Rigids are riding on hood mounts. On an annoying note the rear amber LED part of the flush mounts are dim as ****, but they're only there to wigwag anyway, the white LED is plenty bright.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dropping the bar and brackets off on Wednesday. The fabricator and I have both been out of state for a while.
The good news is, everything is prewired, so once I get the brackets, it's plug and play. I finished the Feniex 4200 install as well as a terminal block/relay/power supply setup. In fact, I'm going out to the garage in a few minutes to test the wig wag function on the Feniex.

My D2 Rigids are riding on hood mounts. On an annoying note the rear amber LED part of the flush mounts are dim as ****, but they're only there to wigwag anyway, the white LED is plenty bright.

Make sure you post pics. I'd like to see your setup....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.