Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Administrator
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the February Ride of the Month Competition!

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

· Registered
380 Posts
2017 Canyon SLT, Cyber Grey Metallic, Cocoa Dune interior. (CCSB)

As equipped:
Go Rhino RC2LR bull bar with Hella 3" RGB pod lights mounted
Air dam delete
AVS aeroskin hood deflector and in channel vent visors
Thule roof rack
Truxedo Lo Pro roll up tonneau cover
Hitch mounted bike rack
OPT7 triple row LED tailgate light bar
Gatorback Mudflaps

Lighting upgrades
Diode Dynamics SL1 headlight conversion
DD Fog light conversion
Interior lights replaced with DD bulbs, red for automatic lights, white for map lights
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Snow

Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire Grille

After the accident I'm getting a Body matched grill with Gloss black inserts and a gloss black skid plate. Will be adding a gloss black decal to the hood bump once she's back from the body shop

· Registered
34 Posts
2015 Z71 crew cab
metallic rainforest green
3.6L 3564CC 217Cu. In. V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
4x4 5.5ft bed

i bought her new

her names emerald baby clean and she works hard!!!...

mods.
maxxis bighorn tires

in channel vent shades

blue led low high fog

k&n air filter

custom chair lift as im paralyzed

hand controls

glide n go that lifts and lowers to chair or seat height for ease of transfer

drilled and slotted rotors all around

windows tinted 15%

spray in bed liner

undercoated

Wheel Tire Car Sky Land vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

· Registered
2016 Colorado LT V6 Extended Cab 2x4 Summit White
98 Posts
My 2016 that I bought this past September.
It has 24,780 miles.
I try to keep it clean. I love the way it rides and drives and the gas mileage is a plus.
I came out of a Regal TourX that I loved to drive. My bad hip made it hard to get in and out of so I figured it was time for another truck.
Westin Oval Nurf Bars
AVS Aeroskin on hood (not in photos)
Factory tonneau cover

Attachments

· Registered
99 Posts
Hey everyone this is my "2wd that can" 2017 Colorado XCLB LT V6 with almost 125k miles. These pictures are from today before and after a short trail run.
Mods: Maxtrac 4" Lift Spindles
Bilstein 6112 coilovers +2"
SPC Upper Control Arms
Titan 1.5" wheel spacers
Toyo Open Country 35x12.5x18r Oem 18" Rims
Lots of trimming required (see fender popping out in 3rd pic, didn't trim enough and my tire caught the fender on full lock, full articulation)
Maxtrac 3" rear block
RC 2.5"-6" rear shocks
Nitro 4.56 gears
Trifecta Adv + Tune
AEV Diff Cover for easy inspection
RC Ditch Lights
So I got this truck in 2017 to be my reliable work truck for many years, it's still my reliable work truck but 3 years with a leveling kit was getting boring lol. Lifted the truck at about 100k miles. Put the 35s on 3 days ago and they're great. I have so many memories with this truck, it's been super reliable besides developing the shudder at about 114k miles, got it flushed and it's been smooth since. Today was a true test for this rig, I took it on a much more difficult trail than I thought it'd be.... solo. I'm editing some videos, unfortunately my girlfriend wasn't able to capture much almost puking in my passenger seat lol but this 2wd made it through some stuff that I would've backed out of if I could have. I plan on going long travel in the future and going full prerunner. This truck will be mine forever.
Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Sky Car

· Registered
462 Posts
2021 Z71 Crew Cab 4x4 Satin Steel Metallic

Bought new with 2 miles on odometer.

Mods so far:
GMPP 1” Level Kit
265/65 Duratrac Tires
Interior LED Lights
GM Bed Lights
Rubber Bed Mat
Stubby Antenna
Bestop Soft Top
Course Motorsports Phone Mount
GM Floor Liners
Painted Recovery Loops Red
Removed Front Air Dam
Debadged
N-Fab Nerf Bars
Husky Liners Splash Guards

Bought the truck with the intention of pulling our pop up camper, mild Michigan 2 track exploring and for home improvement duties. I love everything about it but mostly it’s overall size and nimbleness.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Car

Tire Wheel Plant Land vehicle Vehicle

· Premium Member
17 Posts

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

· Premium Member
17 Posts
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

2018 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Kinetic Blue
Mods:
Fuel Vector Wheels
ARE MX Truck Cap
Sprint Booster V3
589 Fabrication Leveling Kit
Rough Country 2" Fog Lights
Fahren LED Headlight Kit
Peak Suspension Tie Rod Sleeves
AVS Bug Shield

I have driven this truck all over the Northwest from California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Montana, South Dakota, Washington, Oregon and Wyoming. This truck handles it all. Off-road, snow...you name it.
Snow Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

· Registered
2016 Colorado crew cab v6
3 Posts

2016 Colorado LT Crew Cab
Great little truck that will get the job done.
Side steps,trifold cover,side window deflectors, rubber bed and tailgate mat and hood protector.
Best rides are whenever I get a chance to go camping.

2016 Colorado v6 crew cab.
The little truck that will.
All minor additions.
Any ride in the Colorado is a good day.
The best is whenever I can hook up and go camping.
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.