Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really great all terrain tire. In my opinion it's an in between tire, very aggressive all terrain / mild mud tire.

Bought my 265/60/18 from discounttiredirect.com for $580 shipped to my door.

I did a lot of research and reviews before finally making a choice. Every review from Amazon.com or Trucktrend.com or Off-Road.com or fourwheeler.com had nothing by great things to say about them.

-55k mile warranty
-Mountain/Snowflake rated
-Excellent price $125-175 per tire
-Aggressive sidewall and tread pattern
-Quiet, no humming

I'll keep you guys updated as they wear down. But great so far!

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Those look pretty nice. With my Duratracs although I love the tread pattern (especially off road and in the snow)and sidewall I think my next set will definitely be a more road oriented rubber. My mpg definitely took a little hit (maybe 1-2 L/100km).

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
666 Posts
Was looking at the Cooper Discover AT3s. May reconsider now.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Really great all terrain tire. In my opinion it's an in between tire, very aggressive all terrain / mild mud tire.

I did a lot of research and reviews before finally making a choice. Every review from Amazon.com or Trucktrend.com or Off-Road.com or fourwheeler.com had nothing by great things to say about them.

-55k mile warranty
-Quiet, no humming

Looks good! Are you running wheel spacers as well? If so what size?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those look pretty nice. With my Duratracs although I love the tread pattern (especially off road and in the snow)and sidewall I think my next set will definitely be a more road oriented rubber. My mpg definitely took a little hit (maybe 1-2 L/100km).

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Yup, Duratracs were my first choice as well but I've heard that they're hard to balance or keep balanced. Although they are suppose to be an overall great tire, gas mileage does suffer a little due to the aggressive tread.

·
Vendor
364 Posts

-55k mile warranty
-Quiet, no humming

Thanks for taking your time to post up your thoughts on the Falken A/T3W tires.

We look forward to your updates.

We appreciate your support!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

-55k mile warranty
-Quiet, no humming

Thanks for taking your time to post up your thoughts on the Falken A/T3W tires.

We look forward to your updates.

Thanks for your support.
No problem, you guys had the best price around and shipping was free and fast!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thinking about ordering these as well. Love the look!
So worth it. I couldn't be happier! Look more aggressive than some mud tires I've seen around my area. Took them on a couple trails and the gripped great.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Those look really great. I'd love to have a set.
dang, i shoulda got those!oh well next time around. great looking tires, ride is still good?oh well next time around
Definitely get them next time around ????.

Quick update, they that have about 3k miles on them and still look brand new like they should lol. Drove the truck to Boston with the family and like I said before they tires were very quiet even at 70+ mph which nice with a new born on a 3hr trip.

Also added a 4.5x12" Spectre muffler bolt on tip last week.

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts

Quick update, they that have about 3k miles on them and still look brand new like they should lol. Drove the truck to Boston with the family and like I said before they tires were very quiet even at 70+ mph which nice with a new born on a 3hr trip.

Nice! Did you install your level kit yet?

·
Super Moderator
595 Posts
Bout ready to order tires myself and these are what I am planning on getting. Keep us updated!

·
Registered
137 Posts

Hey I believe I passed you somewhere on 95 last week when I was on my way to Boston... if it wasn't you it was another black Colorado ... nice looking truck! Where in Maine are you! I'm in Auburn.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I had a set of duratrac on my Silverado, got 45,000 miles out of them and never rotated them. I had the e rated version if that matters, I like the look of these tires you posted. I'll keep them in mind when my factory tires wear out.

1 - 20 of 297 Posts