Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the '07 z71 had upholstered door panels, but my '08 z85 4x4 with manual window cranks does NOT come with the nice upholstered panels.

Does anyone out there have a light gray (pewter?) interior with manual window cranks AND fabric? I was thinking of up-grading the door panels, but I've only found one truck ... and it's interior was dark gray.

Thanks!

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
You should just install the fabric yourself. There's guys who remove that section and upholster it. I know Chevy13 did it first and posted a howto somewhere.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I did that with an old Camaro ('94) with limited success. :( But the door panel in my truck is all one piece. Thanks for the tip about Chevy13. I'll do a search for it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a pic of the door panel. It's on a truck that was on eBay. Anyone have this type of door panel but in light gray??

·
Registered
222 Posts
gtimark said:
Here's a pic of the door panel. It's on a truck that was on eBay. Anyone have this type of door panel but in light gray??

i do :) but my truck isnt fast enough to need aluminum door panels yet :(

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
00integrals said:
Does the Extreme have covered panels? Or more accurately ... which models have the covered panels?
I would assume Xtremes are covered since they are alot pricier. I think only the cheaper models aren't covered, maybe the WT Z85s or plain Z85s?

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I have fabric on mine. It's so weird, DB has seen it. My driver side has fabric and my passenger side doesn't! :D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jhartcolorado said:
my z85 has fabric. so not all z85's have no fabric.
Since my original post, I've discovered that the earlier trucks ('04-'05) with roll-up windows had a good chance of coming with the upholstered inserts ... unlike my '08 z85. Thanks for the responses. I still need a VIN for a truck with light grey doors.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jhartcolorado said:
my doors are a dark grey with light grey cloth inserts.

Could you post a detailed pic?? Do you have manual roll-up windows? Thanks in advance! :) I don't think the colors will match perfectly, but then again, my light grey interior is "matched" to a black floor carpet ... so why not toss in another shade of grey!?

·
Registered
529 Posts
yep. manual roll up windows. i think i'm gonna ge them covered black with black headliner, black carpet, and black leather.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts