Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey M1911A1, Thanks for posting! Nice weather!
did you install after market fog lights? Or did those come with the bumper set up? They look good, but I'm trying to see if the expanded lathe was modified some how for the fit. I'm putting a Westin PRO Mod bumper on my wife's 2018 and I'm debating some mods for the fogs. I like having a grill in front of them, but don't want it to obstruct the lights... Looking at yours makes me think I might want to cut some of the lathe and bend it back... I would appreciate a closer view of those lights.

·
Registered
28 Posts
You can install fog lights with this bumper with no modifications. The only reason I had to cut the mesh panel was because I was only going to put one set of fog lights and it was going to leave a big gap. But I am going to be installing a set of off-road lights along with the fog lights so the mesh panel will not be needed anymore. If I was you I would just get This bumper and put the lights on without the mesh panel. The panel fits perfectly. It doesn’t weight down the front and it looks really good. I’ll try to post a close up picture soon.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey M1911A1, Thanks for posting! Nice weather!
did you install after market fog lights? Or did those come with the bumper set up? They look good, but I'm trying to see if the expanded lathe was modified some how for the fit. I'm putting a Westin PRO Mod bumper on my wife's 2018 and I'm debating some mods for the fogs. I like having a grill in front of them, but don't want it to obstruct the lights... Looking at yours makes me think I might want to cut some of the lathe and bend it back... I would appreciate a closer view of those lights.
Here is a close up of the lights. I cut a square from the mesh so that the light can be installed. The mesh is supposed to only be installed if you are not putting any lights. I wanted to put the mesh because it would leave a big void if I only installed one set of fog lights. I’m going to be removing the mesh and installing an extra set of lights. The mesh makes it hard to adjust the lights so I would not recommend it.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts