Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my MBRP exhaust off of my colorado. Just purchased it from CARiD.com a few days ago and installed it yesterday 6/27/20 and its too loud for my taste i was hoping for something more on the quiet end but still giving me the extra tq/hp. I am taking it off as a one piece unit today and putting stock back on. it is the S9050304 model so you can look up what i paid. i am asking $400 or B/O to get rid of it. I will not ship so it will need to be picked up. Im located near Danbury, CT. PM with any questions

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im sorry i will not have a sound clip. Exhaust is off. It did have a nice tone, but was too loud for me specifically. If i didnt have kids and was 15 yrs younger i would leave it on. My loss is your gain if interested. Willing to negotiate on price so its not sitting around

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am selling my MBRP exhaust off of my colorado. Just purchased it from CARiD.com a few days ago and installed it yesterday 6/27/20 and its too loud for my taste i was hoping for something more on the quiet end but still giving me the extra tq/hp. I am taking it off as a one piece unit today and putting stock back on. it is the S9050304 model so you can look up what i paid. i am asking $400 or B/O to get rid of it. I will not ship so it will need to be picked up. Im located near Danbury, CT. PM with any questions
Does this add any horsepower of any sort ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im not going to say it added any noticeable power. The one thing i did like about it is that is made my truck feel more free when driving on highway instead of bogging down like oem exhaust does.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I didnt notice, but what size is that pipe? Is it 2.5" or 3" by chance? My cold air intake + oem exhaust are boggy go figure. Im looking for quiet also unlwss the price is right lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
I got 250 if youre down. I think it will pair well with the supermodulation throttle body i just found on ebay

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didnt notice, but what size is that pipe? Is it 2.5" or 3" by chance? My cold air intake + oem exhaust are boggy go figure. Im looking for quiet also unlwss the price is right lol
3” pipe cat back. I noticed some drone in cab with out tip on tailpipe. With it on i liked the sound, a little loud when accelerating but quiets down when cruising. Where you located? Make me an offer i cant refuse

·
Registered
85 Posts
I also notice you wont ship. I notice new it is 489. I notice you are 12 hours away. Im not certian i can make an offer you cant refuse but I love the song. If you fedex or ups it i can do 250. I should prolly pull out of this thread

1 - 13 of 13 Posts