Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
What are you going to do with your jack and associated bits and bobs under the cover? I had mine stolen and I would like to get another set if possible.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Made this with the help of another member here. Folds up quick and easy when I need to remove it and definitely stays in place when I need it to.
Dog Dog breed Car Vehicle Trunk

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
What are you going to do with your jack and associated bits and bobs under the cover? I had mine stolen and I would like to get another set if possible.
Meth is a hell of a drug.

You’d have to pay me to take a used OEM jack lol. A disposal fee 😂.

Try messaging someone selling lots of used parts on eBay. They can probably pull one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What the hell that's a new one... I have it all stashed under the platform. Good luck on getting a new one though!

·
Registered
208 Posts
What the hell that's a new one... I have it all stashed under the platform. Good luck on getting a new one though!
I have been bouncing around on getting a new one. There are some places that sell new ones but last I checked it is like $125 or something for the bottle jack and the crank parts. I don't even bother taking the spare around with me anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts