Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 zr2 v6
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Im trying to even out the rear drivers side wheel as I have the "poke" that offsets to the rear passenger side. I am wanting to add a spacer I ordered from motorsport tech that is approximately 17.5 mm. So, my question is that I know the lug bolts are m14 x 1.5 and I would like to know what size bolt I need to get to accept the wheel with the new spacer as the old bolts are now too short.

Also, has anyone replaced their wheel bolts yet? Is it hard to do? What is the process?

I have a 2017 Canyon SLE with the 6 hole bolt pattern.

Thanks!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Shouldn’t have to replace the studs your factory studs will secure the spacer and the spacer will have new studs on it.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Yeah I guess the spacer I got is different as it is just a spacer with holes for the existing studs to come through
Never seen that lol I work at a tire shop seen lots of vehicles with spacers never seen that

Reactions: Michael Manning

·
Registered
190 Posts
If you want longer wheel studs to replace the stock ones there is only one option that I have found. Our trucks have identical wheel studs when comparing to a 2010+ camaro. ARP makes a wheel stud for the camaro that is 1/2" longer than stock.

I haven't changed mine out yet, still waiting on the remaining studs to show up.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.