Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I don't have my own vendor sub-forum but I did want to share that we have some great deals coming at you for Black Friday. In fact, some of those deals start today!

Some of you were asking about a GB on tonneaus. Well, we don't need a GB. Most of the Gator line-up is 10% off starting today! And if you're looking for a retractable cover, we have Gatortrax at $999 which is an unbeatable price (over $225 off). We also have some great early deals on Ionic running boards & nerfs.

Stay tuned, we have more coming on line every day. Check out our specials page and email for the latest news and deals. As always, if you're looking for something in particular that you don't see there feel free to shoot me a PM. You know I'm on here quite a bit!

RealTruck Deals Page!

·
Vendor
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For those that don't want to go looking, here are some highlights. Keep in mind these can/will change day by day, which means a few things for you: 1) if you see something you want, grab it! We're not hiding a better deal for Friday 2) keep checking in all week as the sale keeps growing.

Now the highlights as mentioned:
  • Gatortrax retractable cover: $999
  • Gator: most tonneaus 10% off
  • Corsa: double rebate (intakes and exhaust)- add to cart for round 1, mail-in rebate for round two!
  • CalTrend: seat covers 20% off
  • Husky Liners: 10% off! (great liners, I love my Xact Contour)
  • EGR: 25% off most fender flares
  • Ionic: up to 30% off a few select boards/bars

K&N, Volant, Magnaflow, Coverking, BedRug, Pace Edwards, American Tonneaus, Westin, Go Rhino, and more are also already on sale! We've got more to add to the list tomorrow, so check back and look for more!

Reactions: Smokey87

·
Vendor
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today is the last day to take advantage of tonneau deals from Gator!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow, thanks for the double rebate on the Corsa db cat-back. Can't wait to install.

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Vendor
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been getting quite a few PMs, thank you!

We have a lot of great discounts on site already. If you're looking for something that's not already marked down give one of these guys a call and mention your from Colorado Fans, they'll make sure you get taken care of this Black Friday!

877-216-5446
Zach ext 1289
Forrest ext 1207
Max ext 1277

·
Vendor
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cyber Monday is here.... what are you guys looking for?

·
Vendor
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey guys! We still have a ton of promos live on the site, so if you haven't pulled the trigger yet there's still time! FYI though, today is going to be the last day a lot of them will be on sale.

Outside of what's currently on promo, if you're looking for something you don't see please shoot me a PM!

Did you miss a deal that you were hoping to catch again? Again, just send me a PM! I'm here to help if I can. 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.