Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EVIL OFFROAD 2015+ CHEVROLET COLORADO PURE EVIL PRERUNNER FRONT BUMPER ? EVIL MANUFACTURING

Anyone buy this? Or have any feedback (good or bad)?

It’s really the only aftermarket bumper that isn’t super bulky that I like. Love the prerunner style it encompasses. Before spending $1300 id love to see some more pictures if anyone has any please post!!

Searching just found the one picture and emailed the manufacturer asking for additional photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
That is crazy overpriced... like BMW territory. Definitely not worth $1300. Hell, they'd be making profit even if it was $500.

Go to a fab shop and have one made for you. Cheaper, stronger, and better looking.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Yea seems like a lot for only part of a bumper....for that price you can get a Boatswagon or Midwest overland Industries. To each their own I guess....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yea seems like a lot for only part of a bumper....for that price you can get a Boatswagon or Midwest overland Industries. To each their own I guess....
Those two look great !

·
Registered
9,051 Posts
The Nfab prerunner bar looks better and a whole lot cheaper. If I had anything but my ZR2 that is what i would get...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Bumping this because I'm interested to see if anyone has installed one they'd like to review. Is there space for a winch? Does it withstand HiLift recovery? Pics? How was the installation?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2018 Colorado CCLB Z71 3.6 LGZ
4,760 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.