Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I just used the throttle body cleaning instructions that were posted and now I have another issue. Before disconnecting the battery, I rolled my drivers side window down (power windows/locks). After completing the TB clean and putting in new plugs, I buttoned everything back up and the truck starts and runs great (thanks for the pics and the post on that!) but now I cant get my drivers side window to roll up and the power locks do not work. The other 3 windows work fine, radio, etc, its just that the drivers power window doesnt work and neither does the power locks. I came across this one other time, but it was due to a bad battery. After replacing the battery, everything worked fine. Is there something I can do about this? Maybe a reset? Fuses appear to be good as well. PLEASE HELP!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have this problem happen in my 04 colorado every once in a while. Seems like it happens in the winter more when its cold out. When it does it I found that if I put the heat on high on just the floor it starts working again after about 10 mins. Don't know why that is or even if that is what makes it work again, but I have done nothing and every time I put the floor heat on it works again?? I am just glad haven't had it where the window is stuck down when it happens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts