Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you do in that situation. Those D heads wouldnt look at my truck until the next day. Its bad enough that im a Mexican in Alaska and now they want me to drive with my window down not only is it cold as hell but I got a $1500 system in it too. so im not leaving it in the parkin lot with that window down. So what to do what to do????

This was my solution guys sorry but I had to do it. Hope my old coly can go to a good owner. That was my first trade in and I felt like I just went up and abandoned her. Oh well ill get over it. Ill still be on the forum once in a while. Heres my old baby.

I took the rims and system out though. The system is going in the ram and the rims are getting craigslisted so we'll see how that goes. Like I said ill still pop in here once in a while. Yall take care.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
That was an expensive fix.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Ya, the GM dealers can really piss you off, I hear ya there, they've made me so mad everyone thinks I'm a nutcake here on these forums, lol.

Good looking truck that Ram, I like the higher up wider Center arm rest and the on the wheel steering wheel controls, they come in handy, I've got those in my Mitsubishi.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol yea I hate them GM dealers.The dealership up here is called Alaska Sales and Service So I had gone ahead and nick named them ASS. My poor colorado man I had taken it to the shop 8 times since june last year. I loved the truck but you can only deal with it for so long especially since it was the only transportation I had. I had asked those guys if they could at least raise the window temporarly till tomm and they told me no. So yea that was the last straw. This one like I said is an 06 and ive had 3 ppl come up to me thinkin that it was an 08 so yea thats kinda nice. This now my second Hemi too. I love it lol

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
Just because the payment only went up $20 doesn't mean you didn't lose money in the deal. You're now starting over on paying the depreciation.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I know you had to do what you had to do but I like the Colly much better! :wink:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ranger bob thats true but It was gonna happen sometime. Anytime you invest in a vehicle its always gonna depreciate (with the exception of a classic). So I saw this pickup and had to go with it.

Hownowbrowncow. That window switch has a HEMI lol

canyon 08z71. Its a pretty odd story dont have anything for that. but im happy with the way this situation turned out.

boycan You're right i had to do what i had to do and for the record i miss the rado a lil bit. I had put some work into her I loved it cuz it was my little project truck too, but this ram just more suits my needs. I can actually tow my trailer with ease and its just more reliable. If i made enough money i would have kept that little truck and taken this one out, but thats just the way it goes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts