Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had one of these installed in the bed. My buddy has one in his Taco, they make a mount for his truck, it tucks under the bed rails. Waterport does make a universal mount, but before I ordered one, I'd like to see if anyone has already done it. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2021 White DCLB Z71 Duramax
24 Posts
I was wondering if anyone had one of these installed in the bed. My buddy has one in his Taco, they make a mount for his truck, it tucks under the bed rails. Waterport does make a universal mount, but before I ordered one, I'd like to see if anyone has already done it. Thanks!
View attachment 405466
Im interested in knowing too! Costco usually has good prices on these when in stock...

·
Premium Member
2018 Colorado ZR2
137 Posts
Do these come with a pump?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Back in 2013, I was living in the mountains above Boulder. We had a 500 year flood. Took out all manner of everything. We were without gas (heat/hot water) for something like 2 weeks after the waters receded. We still had electricity and an electric stove though. So I took my brewing kettle and used it as a hot water heater. I went down to the hardware store and found myself a metal bodied garden sprayer, some water line, a few plumbing fittings, and a shower head. We had hot showers like nothing was up. The sprayer even held enough water that my wife was able to wash her hair in a single tank. Same utility. Plenty of capacity. Just as easy to mount. Less space in the bed. Arguably a better means of obtaining and regulating hot water (no temp limits, doesn't rely on sunlight, etc.) WAY less money.

·
Registered
2010 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab 4x4 Z71 V8
1,148 Posts
metal bodied garden sprayer
I use the same and it works well. Very economical and practical but doesn’t have the “Overlanding” look.

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
Looks good. good to always have a source of water. This looks like the perfect thing for washing off the dog or sandy feet at the beach. Multiple uses.

Reactions: Bambihunter

·
Registered
2017 Laser Blue extended cab 2WD WT (6-cylinder)
324 Posts
“This looks like the perfect thing for washing off the dog or sandy feet at the beach. Multiple uses.” So does a few gallon milk jugs filled with water. Again, a lot cheaper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts