Diode Dynamics Stage Series 3" SAE/DOT White Pro LED Pod FLOOD pattern with AMBER backlight - Used - $300 shipped
This was lightly used and mounted to my truck for less than a year. Will include the 4pin harness and connectors I made. I'm in the process of removing these from my truck so there's no detailed pics.

Icon Swaybar Relocation Brackets - Brand New - $50 shipped

Peak 2" Lift Block - Used - $100 shipped -- Comes with new u-bolts.
Block was used for a month to test ride height.

Eibach Pro-Truck 2" Lift Springs - Used - $100 + Shipping
These were used for a year or two, they fit on the Eibach struts but I had them on Bilstein 5100s. Instead of pre-loading the strut this is a heavier and slightly longer spring to get 2" of lift on the lowest perch. There may be some surface rust and/or scratches on them, they are springs that sat next to a wheel. They are heavy so I'll have to calculate the shipping but it will be around $50 unless I can fit them in a Flat Rate box.

I also have stuff like stock U-bolts, Peak longer u-bolts, stock black tow hooks, stock GMC Canyon fog lights, used 5100 struts and shocks for all four corners, stock springs, 2016 Canyon SLE wheels, stock mirrors, stock bump stops, etc. Just ask if you are interested in that stuff as I will have to dig it out.

If you are local I have a Backrack Headache Rack for sale here: Backrack Safety Rack - BRK10600 Mid-size Trucks - auto parts - by...

I also have a new hood bug deflector for a Chevy Colorado, a Tiger roll up tonneau cover, and these Tiger Side Steps for sale, can't ship any of these.