Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
3541 - 3560 of 3626 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
well another day no truck. it was loaded on trail car leaving it said the 16th to OKC. I would think it would of been in OKC 400 miles later the 17th. But here it is the 23rd and dealer in NE okla still doesn't have truck. It is only a 2 hour driver from OKC to my dealer but guess it depends when rail got to OKC or if it really left and isn't sitting on rail in Fenton still. Or if on rail or lot in OKC till it gets a truck to transport to dealer. I was really hoping to have it by today and especially before Easter weekend but im thinking that is not going to happen. We will see. I figure if it doesn't arrive tomorrow they wont get a truck moving again until after Easter
I wish mine was confirmed to be in transit, I am still at 3800 and holding again today. Not sure why its not changed status yet, I am thinking there was some talk many many pages back that updates only happened on Wednesday, but I am not to sure that is true, since I am pretty sure I got my Vin last Tuesday. Anyway will check on it again tomorrow. I was sort of hoping to see it by Friday or Saturday.

My dealer did get there first one in today. It was a special order that the customer had canceled after they got tired of waiting. So its now just a stock unit while I am stuck still waiting. I guess I cant complain to much. When I ordered Dec 22nd, I was told not to expect delivery for 16-18 weeks late March early April. That is pretty much what it is looking like.

·
Registered
893 Posts
lots of people that ordered canceled and either found one on ground or just went with full size and said it isnt worth it. I am hanging on and again hope maybe before the weekend ill get mine. I ordered first of Feb so i really cant complain either especially with some that have ordered lat year still waiting.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I wish mine was confirmed to be in transit, I am still at 3800 and holding again today. Not sure why its not changed status yet, I am thinking there was some talk many many pages back that updates only happened on Wednesday, but I am not to sure that is true, since I am pretty sure I got my Vin last Tuesday. Anyway will check on it again tomorrow. I was sort of hoping to see it by Friday or Saturday.

My dealer did get there first one in today. It was a special order that the customer had canceled after they got tired of waiting. So its now just a stock unit while I am stuck still waiting. I guess I cant complain to much. When I ordered Dec 22nd, I was told not to expect delivery for 16-18 weeks late March early April. That is pretty much what it is looking like.
Mine never did confirm shipped. Friday, not shipped, Monday, not shipped, Tuesday, shipped and delivered. There's no way it was actually only in transit one day.

Built the 8th delivered the 22nd

·
Registered
563 Posts
Mine never did confirm shipped. Friday, not shipped, Monday, not shipped, Tuesday, shipped and delivered. There's no way it was actually only in transit one day.

Built the 8th delivered the 22nd
Thanks that's good info for sure. I am not sure why the dealer has not been invoiced for it yet.

The Dealer tells me they have to be invoiced for it before they can activate the OnStar, as of yesterday they were still not invoiced yet. I would love to be tracking it via OnStar if you I could get it activated.

Anyone ever have any success with just calling OnStar with the Vin to get it activated? Or does the dealer have to do it.

·
Registered
893 Posts
that's nice. Don't know where your located but mine was built the 11th and put on rail the 16th to OKC and that's all we know. I haven't checked on it since Saturday at dealer and they said now it will just show when it shows so I haven't checked anymore and don't see reason too. Dealer will call me when it arrives.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I can add that on Monday it was automatically added to my dealer's website. If you have your VIN, look over the generic picture fresh trucks on the dealer's site. Don't look for specs, mine showed regular gas 4-cyl etc, but it was my VIN.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Original order: 9/24
Nonsense Occurred: 12/21 (order purged)
Re-order: 1/25
TPW: 2/22/16
Produced (3800): 2/26/16
Shipped: 3/9/16
Expected Delivery: 3/25/16

Current Status: In Transit
Delivered to the dealership 3/21, test drove it a bit on Monday.

Had to wait until yesterday 3/23 to pickup as we were waiting on the tie-down hooks to come in to allow the dealer to install my bed divider kit and bed lighting.

Everything so far is excellent (150miles). I love this truck!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Got my Trail boss wheel and tire project finished, now if I just had the truck to put them on. LOL

Also got some pic's today from southwestfab, who is building my headache rack. It was ready to go to power coating today and should ship in the next day or so.

The big box that the tires and wheels are leaned up against is the black tool box that will set right behind the headache rack right between the lighted headache rack and the hand rails.

Once it is all put together the bed setup should look just like a smaller version of the big girl's bed setup.

So I am pretty much ready to go whenever the dang truck get here.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Alright fellas (and ladies!) looks like I am leaving this thread!

Truck showed up last night, and like many, never showed shipped. It showed bayed since early last week, and showed up last night. I picked it up last night, and all I can say is that I am so glad I pulled the trigger on the order. I never knew how much I would like the truck coming from all sports cars. But after buying my first house, and doing work on the house, I knew I needed a truck!

No picture yet, but I do have this.

Order placed 1/18/16 -> TPW 3/7/16 -> Picked it up 3/24/16.

Ill see you guys on the other side ;)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Got my Trail boss wheel and tire project finished, now if I just had the truck to put them on. LOL

Also got some pic's today from southwestfab, who is building my headache rack. It was ready to go to power coating today and should ship in the next day or so.

The big box that the tires and wheels are leaned up against is the black tool box that will set right behind the headache rack right between the lighted headache rack and the hand rails.

Once it is all put together the bed setup should look just like a smaller version of the big girl's bed setup.

So I am pretty much ready to go whenever the dang truck get here.

what is the wheel and tire size?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Same as the trail boss, 265/65/17. Arguably the largest size known for sure to clear without a lift.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Well, it does not appear that I am going to get as lucky as some others in that it is not likely to just show up today.
I did get my onstar working and mine shows to still be setting at the plant in Wentzville. WTF could they be doing to it, that it is still at the plant 2 weeks after it was built?

Has 4 miles on it, and 3.3 gal of fuel in the tank.

Kind of cool that I can track right where it is at now. Just wasn't what I really wanted to see. LOL

·
Registered
893 Posts
well they said mine loaded on rail car the 16th to OKC. I expected to have it by now for sure. OKC to our dealer is only 130 miles. But no truck still as of today. With it being Easter weekend I am sure no trucks will run being Good Friday today and Easter Sunday. Dealer just tells me it might still be in Wentzville on rail car loaded to OKC and not moved or may be in OKC on rail car sitting. They say could be another week or so or could be tomorrow they don't have a clue

3541 - 3560 of 3626 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.