·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Mine was the only manual transmission I could find in Deepwood. I tried a nationwide search because I wanted some options with the manual. My stripped down WT was the only one I could find at the dealer.
Dude! Thats totally badass! I bet you have one of a very few stick shift DWGs. That is a 4 banger, right? Whats up with the tail pipe? it looks a little short. Or is the angle such Im looking straight down the tip? It looks like its exiting straight back under the bed.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Awesome! Thats the first and only stripe set Ive seen.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Dude! Thats totally badass! I bet you have one of a very few stick shift DWGs. That is a 4 banger, right? Whats up with the tail pipe? it looks a little short. Or is the angle such Im looking straight down the tip? It looks like its exiting straight back under the bed.
Yep, a 2.5 4 cylinder. I would have preferred the diesel (I test drove one and really enjoyed it), but I had to have a manual. I was afraid if I didn't get a manual, they would be extinct by my next purchase.

Good eye on the tailpipe. I cut my tailpipe to just behind the final exhaust hanger. The steps and the tailpipe were the risky bits for my frequent dirt trails. You may notice that the steps were off as well. Eventually, I will take it to a shop to get my dirty cut cleaned up and possibly a short turn down tip.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
You may notice that the steps were off as well.
No, I didn't, LOL. You get extra badass credit for that! But I do wonder why you have the full size spare?? There is a 30" donut which is being discontinued. Try to get one before they're gone. GM 22890102 on 175/90 R18

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Haha. Thanks. I also added the GM performance skid plate to the front when I removed the air dam. I am thinking that I will get the spare tire heat shield and the skid plate powder coated at some point. They stand out too much for me. I want to get the mid skid plate before I do that.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sorry, I missed part of your last post. I do have the donut as well. It came on my truck and I replaced with the full size when I upgraded to the Z71 wheels/tires. I hate how low it rests, but I want a full size for off road (even though it is lower). If I did not have so many bed accesorries, I would have wanted an in-bed tire mount. As it is, if I go to more rugged terrain than I am used to, I will toss the spare in the bed for the day. I also would like to remove the spare tire heat shield if I could get away with it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Man that's the color I wanted. But of course by the time I am ready to actually get it, the color is discontinued. In the end I am not too upset as I am really in love with kinetic blue. And getting the diesel proved to be harder than anticipated, so trying to find that color as well would have been impossible. Honestly, I have never even seen it in person.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I too fell in love with DWG. I don't think I've ever seen another in the wild. It's great with black trim but I wonder how it would look with tan?
Tan softopper.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I too fell in love with DWG. I don't think I've ever seen another in the wild. It's great with black trim but I wonder how it would look with tan?
View attachment 381206

I see the power steps! Whts going on with your tail pipe? It looks black and longer.(no jokes) Is it a camper thing, or a diesel thing?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I see the power steps! Whts going on with your tail pipe? It looks black and longer.(no jokes) Is it a camper thing, or a diesel thing?
Yes the power steps are awesome. The fat tail pipe comes with the diesel motor.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts