Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Administrator
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the December Ride of the Month Competition!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Automotive tire

Congratulations to our November ROTM winner, @LastStandard

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

· Registered
2020 Duramax ZR2, CBI baja bumper and skids, baja designs lighting, Decked system in bed
8 Posts
2020 ZR2 with CBI front, rear, skids and rack. Decked system to keep all my recovery gear dry. AEV front fender kit to get my 33's under with no rub at full flex.
Couple of my favorite runs: rock gardens in Northern Cal. and just recently being involved with a 4 person, 2 vehicle snow recovery with local Search and Rescue.
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Sky Car Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Truck

· Premium Member
2015 Chevrolet Colorado Z71 V6 Crew Cab Short Bed
22 Posts
My twin brother passed away in May of last year and he left me his 2015 Colorado Z71. My brother was a big fan of this community and the reason I joined. He was also very big into overlanding and mud riding.

To honor my brother, I decided to build out his truck in the way that he had always talked about doing but was never able to. I can't thank the members of this community enough for all of your support, suggestions and technical knowledge/expertise that you have given. I relied very heavily on that input.

Everything was just completed on 15 Dec 2022 and I picked up his truck from the shop right before posting this.

Upgrades include:
  1. Rough Country 4" suspension lift
  2. 3/4" - 6x120 to 6x5.5 hubcentric wheel adapters (custom made & required lug bolt trimming)
  3. 20x9 6x5.5 +12mm Black Rhino Ravine
  4. 33x12.5r20 Venom Power Trail Hunter R/T
  5. Phoenix in-dash

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Motor vehicle Speedometer Vehicle Automotive design Steering part

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive side marker light

If anyone has any other recommendations, please let me know!

· Premium Member
2018 Colorado LT Crew Cab 4x4 Summit White
259 Posts
My twin brother passed away in May of last year and he left me his 2015 Colorado Z71. My brother was a big fan of this community and the reason I joined. He was also very big into overlanding and mud riding.

To honor my brother, I decided to build out his truck in the way that he had always talked about doing but was never able to. I can't thank the members of this community enough for all of your support, suggestions and technical knowledge/expertise that you have given. I relied very heavily on that input.

Everything was just completed on 15 Dec 2022 and I picked up his truck from the shop right before posting this.

Upgrades include:
  2. 3/4" - 6x120 to 6x5.5 hubcentric wheel adapters (custom made & required lug bolt trimming)
  5. If anyone has any other recommendations, please let me know!
A very nice tribute to your brother!!! I'm sure he would be proud to see it now. Good lookin' ride!

Reactions: BCC1579 and cademcl

· Registered
216 Posts

Upgrades include:
  5. Phoenix in-dash

View attachment 438850
View attachment 438849
View attachment 438863

View attachment 438785

That in dash tablet by Phoenix looks very interesting.

· Premium Member
22 Posts
That in dash tablet by Phoenix looks very interesting.
You can pick them up here for around $600.00

I've had it installed for about a year now and I love it. Being that it's a tablet, I have my phone's hotspot automatically connect when I get in the truck (You can insert any carrier's sim into the actual system if preferred) and run google maps or any other app you want to download. I think it's pretty cool that I can watch my Ring cameras while driving or communicate with a delivery guy.

· Registered
8 Posts

Upgrades include:
  5. Phoenix in-dash

View attachment 438850
View attachment 438849
View attachment 438863

View attachment 438785

You've done your twin brother proud. Truck looks great. Just taking it over and not getting rid of it should make you proud. Hope you find your answer. Blacks the best color

1 - 15 of 15 Posts