Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, these questions are stupid. You probably shouldn't read (look at) them.

Basically I was in the mood to use my phone's stylus, and there are some random things about my new truck's interior that I'm not 100% sure of. Jokes and sarcasm are certainly welcomed, though the occasional informative post could sneak in as well, if it were no inclined.

Also feel free to add your own stupid interior questions!

1: Our truck has an attic.

2: Some peoples' arms might be long enough to reach the passenger assist handle while driving. Mine are not.

3: Mystery of the center console lid insert...

4: Oh, to have a convenient spot to almost fit an iPod nano...

·
Premium Member
4,885 Posts
Actually, for pic #2, there is an airbag behind there. But, if you took off the right hand side, theres an airbag there next to the hand hold.....so, the question is, why didnt they put a handle there as well !!!

I say we revolt !!!! GIVE IS A DRIVERS HANDLE DAMMIT !!! >:)

Reactions: RatRacer

·
Registered
229 Posts
Seriously, these questions are stupid. You probably shouldn't read (look at) them.

Basically I was in the mood to use my phone's stylus, and there are some random things about my new truck's interior that I'm not 100% sure of. Jokes and sarcasm are certainly welcomed, though the occasional informative post could sneak in as well, if it were no inclined.

Also feel free to add your own stupid interior questions!

1: Our truck has an attic.

2: Some peoples' arms might be long enough to reach the passenger assist handle while driving. Mine are not.

3: Mystery of the center console lid insert...

Pic #4 fits chapstick perfectly.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
915 Posts
#4: That's to remind you of the downside of wanting frills like heated seats. On downlevel models, the pocket is wide enough to hold sunglasses.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually, for pic #2, there is an airbag behind there. But, if you took off the right hand side, theres an airbag there next to the hand hold.....so, the question is, why didnt they put a handle there as well !!!

I say we revolt !!!! GIVE IS A DRIVERS HANDLE DAMMIT !!! >:)
Revolt indeed! My T-Rex arms need help.

·
Registered
487 Posts

I use that spot to stick my wallet in. It holds my wallet snugly and remains visible so I don't forget it on exiting the truck.

Also, for those in legal states, it will also hold a J :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
I use that spot to stick my wallet in. It holds my wallet snugly and remains visible so I don't forget it on exiting the truck.

Also, for those in legal states, it will also hold a J :)
I agree (with the first part). It fits my wallet perfectly. I hate having it in my rear pocket while driving.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
When I have a water bottle in the truck as always, I like to put the cap in #4 until I finish it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Number 4 has very few apparent uses. Wallet doesn't bother me. One guy did build some switches into that spot. But otherwise I have yet to use it lol granted I've only had my ZR2 for three weeks

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Also using #4 for a garage opener. Thank you for enlightening me with #3 as I never noticed it. Now I will endlessly wander the earth, wondering WTF that indent is for... :laugh:

The "D" shaped angled cupholders in the doors are my favorite mystery feature. They do hold a Super Absorber drying cloth tube perfectly though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.