Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For around 2 weeks mow my TPM has been on. Check the pressure 3 times and came up with the same answer all 3 times. Has anyone had one go bad on them???

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i do

I do have a spare but i doubt it has a tpm. its just a cheap spare. but I could check it. does anyone know if the spare has a tpm?

·
Registered
630 Posts
If you are under warranty take to dealer to repair or take to a tire shop have them check all 4 tires for leaks or the one that seems to be going low. Another option would be to have nitrogen air fills done, when I picked up my truck the next day the tpms light come on in dash which was also the same day I was having the nitrogen put in tpms light has not come on since.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya ill just take it in. why not its free!!! but ill just have to wait and wait till they finish it. thanks guys

·
Registered
478 Posts
Mine hasn't worked right since new - but I haven't messed with trying the setup procedeure outlined in the owner's manual yet. Did you try that? The spare does not have a sender. Some new vehicles will tell you which tire is low, but ours doesn't.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts